InukiTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
InukiTV

Lets talk about all the things on the youtubes!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hercules: The Legendary Journeys

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wunel
Pleb
Pleb

Hercules: The Legendary Journeys Empty
PostSubject: Hercules: The Legendary Journeys   Hercules: The Legendary Journeys EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 3:27 pm

For the uninitiated, the show centres around Kevin Sorbo's hairy, muscular chest and the various heroic deeds it performs such as rescuing maidens and protecting villages. It comes complete with half-pint sidekick and butt-of-many-jokes Michael Hurst as Iolaus.

The show is pretty damn funny, it's a very casual take and Sorbo does a great job in my opinion, plus it launched Hurst to a degree of fame and he now directing Spartacus: Blood and Sand which says something. Anybody else here ever watch it? favourite lines or scenes?
Back to top Go down
vonPlosc
Pleb
Pleb

PostSubject: Re: Hercules: The Legendary Journeys   Hercules: The Legendary Journeys EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:25 pm

Wunel wrote:
For the uninitiated, the show centres around Kevin Sorbo's hairy, muscular chest and the various heroic deeds it performs such as rescuing maidens and protecting villages. It comes complete with half-pint sidekick and butt-of-many-jokes Michael Hurst as Iolaus.

The show is pretty damn funny, it's a very casual take and Sorbo does a great job in my opinion, plus it launched Hurst to a degree of fame and he now directing Spartacus: Blood and Sand which says something. Anybody else here ever watch it? favourite lines or scenes?

Yeah watched it back in the day's. But I wouldn't remember the topic of a single Episode, not to mention lines. It became real epic when Xena joined the frey.
Ohhh yeah, you know what I'm talking about Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Inuki
Pleb
Pleb

PostSubject: Re: Hercules: The Legendary Journeys   Hercules: The Legendary Journeys EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:17 pm

is this the show I'm watching after Xena? I have it downloaded I think =) This is the stuff I watch whilst editing..not all the time though
Back to top Go down
Wunel
Pleb
Pleb

PostSubject: Re: Hercules: The Legendary Journeys   Hercules: The Legendary Journeys EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 10:52 am

Inuki wrote:
is this the show I'm watching after Xena? I have it downloaded I think =) This is the stuff I watch whilst editing..not all the time though

Xena was spawned as a spin-off from this, so yeah you'll love it.
Back to top Go down
Inuki
Pleb
Pleb

PostSubject: Re: Hercules: The Legendary Journeys   Hercules: The Legendary Journeys EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 6:09 am

Xena came out the same year as hercules but later on in the year. Strange!
Back to top Go down
Wunel
Pleb
Pleb

PostSubject: Re: Hercules: The Legendary Journeys   Hercules: The Legendary Journeys EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 10:08 am

I actually haven't watched Xena myself except for a few random episodes from when I was a kid, I might go and find them on youtube actually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hercules: The Legendary Journeys   Hercules: The Legendary Journeys Empty

Back to top Go down

Hercules: The Legendary Journeys
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InukiTV :: Off Topic :: TV Series-
Jump to: