InukiTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
InukiTV

Lets talk about all the things on the youtubes!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Someone from The Netherlands ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KiwwHi
Pleb
Pleb
KiwwHi

Someone from The Netherlands ? Empty
PostSubject: Someone from The Netherlands ?   Someone from The Netherlands ? EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 2:38 am

Hey.

It's even more off-topic than Reddit things or 4can comics.
I'm searching for a guy from The Netherlands (How obvious) or someone knowing someone from the Netherlands, or someone knowing someone who knows a guy that might have a friend knowing a guy having a cousin from The Netherlands. You get the idea.

Cuz' I have to make a internship for two months in a few weeks, and I'm applying everywhere I can. And there is this potential offer, but I can't understand what it says. And Google Translate didn't helped much...

Spoiler:

So it would be cool if anyone could translate it properly, or just give me the importants infos to get, please.

Thanks !
Back to top Go down
Wunel
Pleb
Pleb

PostSubject: Re: Someone from The Netherlands ?   Someone from The Netherlands ? EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 12:28 pm

- Educational Level: Higher Vocational Education, so university/college basically.
- Level of Experience: Relevant Bachelor or Master's degree
- Driving Licence: B, which is cars up to 3.5 tons holding up to 8 people plus a driver
- Foreign Languages: Fluent English required

- Other Skills: A comprehensive knowledge of the transport sector and an understanding of the national and international market for transport and logistics and competition here (The Netherlands).

- Additional Info: Understanding of competition in domestic and foreign markets. Social skills are needed to maintain good internal and external relationships at all levels of business. Analytical ability is needed. You must have good communication skills to deal with potential customers.

Job Description: You are responsible for establishing and developing new business activities with both existing and new customers within the department of Marketing and Business Planning.

There are two potential placements, Rotterdam or Venlo.

I'd suggest that if you can't read or speak Dutch, you might want to apply for an internship somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
KiwwHi
Pleb
Pleb
KiwwHi

PostSubject: Re: Someone from The Netherlands ?   Someone from The Netherlands ? EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 5:47 am

Thanks a lot ! Very Happy

And yeah, even though my teachers said that the business language here was english, it may be preferable. It might interest other people of the high-school.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone from The Netherlands ?   Someone from The Netherlands ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Someone from The Netherlands ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InukiTV :: Off Topic :: Other-
Jump to: