InukiTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
InukiTV

Lets talk about all the things on the youtubes!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Practice, anyone ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KiwwHi
Pleb
Pleb
KiwwHi

Practice, anyone ? Empty
PostSubject: Practice, anyone ?   Practice, anyone ? EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 9:33 am

Gentlemen.

I guess we all watch these CoH videos for two reasons. First of all, because Inuki. Second, we want to improve our game.
Don't know if anyone of you guys is on the top-rank of the CoH players but I don't. And for a few weeks now, thanks to Inuki and SNF, I'm playing ranked. I have to admit I'm not such a bad player. But when it comes to what I call high-level play (10+ to me), these folks are starting to kick my ass ! This is pretty frustrating, indeed.
Therefore, I'm searching for some players to train with. Either to test some techniques/builds from both sides or just for pure practice.

These are my stats atm.
Spoiler:

So if anyone would be interested, please let me know ! That would be great if we could all improve to beat DevM. Maybe. One day. Somehow.

Edit : Wrong tags.

Last edited by KiwwHi on Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Inuki
Pleb
Pleb

Practice, anyone ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice, anyone ?   Practice, anyone ? EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 11:47 pm

I wish I could practice CoH. I feel very sound in the knowledge department in classic US vs Wehr matchups. I know little of dealing with PE and Brits as I've not had practice with that. The main thing that screws me up at the moment is actually microing.

But I can partly thank my old mouse breaking for that. The one which was really cool and they stopped making it and sold a newer version which had less for more monehs.

Good luck finding a sparring partner!
Back to top Go down
Wunel
Pleb
Pleb

Practice, anyone ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice, anyone ?   Practice, anyone ? EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 9:07 am

I'll be up for some games but I've barely played 2 hours total so I'm going to practice in skirmish first. I'll post up here whenever I'm good to go.
Back to top Go down
KiwwHi
Pleb
Pleb
KiwwHi

Practice, anyone ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice, anyone ?   Practice, anyone ? EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:20 am

Alrighty, cool ! elephant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Practice, anyone ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice, anyone ?   Practice, anyone ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Practice, anyone ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InukiTV :: RTS - Real Time Strategy :: Company of Heroes-
Jump to: