InukiTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
InukiTV

Lets talk about all the things on the youtubes!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hetalia: Axis Powers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Schmetterling905th
Pleb
Pleb
Schmetterling905th

Hetalia: Axis Powers Empty
PostSubject: Hetalia: Axis Powers   Hetalia: Axis Powers EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 3:09 am

About the only anime I find amuesing.

All characters are stereotypes of their nation. Germany being militaristic and mercilessly efficent. Italy is a coward who only thinks of women and surrender. Great Britain is quite posh, US is very much a teenager considering himself king of the world.

The first season, which is undoubtly the best mainly takes place during WWII. It is quite fair to history and during some episodes go back to the nations "childhood" (in to many episodes to be honest).
Hmm yes sums it up good enough, watch it or don't watch it.
Most episodes can be found on youtube, the dub is superior to the subbed version in my humble opinion.

I can't link the first episode but if you copy-paste in:
hetalia axis powers dubbed episode 1
You can't fail to find it.
Back to top Go down
KiwwHi
Pleb
Pleb
KiwwHi

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia: Axis Powers   Hetalia: Axis Powers EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 5:47 am

That's just epic Shocked
Back to top Go down
Inuki
Pleb
Pleb

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia: Axis Powers   Hetalia: Axis Powers EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 10:42 pm

Well that was a short 5 minute episode! It seems there is no story to this though?
Back to top Go down
Schmetterling905th
Pleb
Pleb
Schmetterling905th

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia: Axis Powers   Hetalia: Axis Powers EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:06 am

Indeed the episodes are very short, but they often succeds in amuesing me, most of the time at least.
Story, scratch uhm yeah... uh scratch ... Germany is sometimes training Japan and Italy into being good parts of the Axis and the Allies are often in meetings discussing how to beat the axis. There really isn't much of a story to be honest. Most episodes are free-standing and sometimes they are to be continued.

Some short and good entertainment as I see it. There are quite a few episodes and I think season 3 is on-going at the moment, but I'm not a great fan of it beyond the first season.
Back to top Go down
Wunel
Pleb
Pleb

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia: Axis Powers   Hetalia: Axis Powers EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 9:51 pm

Schmetterling905th wrote:

All characters are stereotypes of their nation.

Quote :

It is quite fair to history

Those statements seem to be at odds with each other. Also America in WWII was pretty awesome.
I've actually seen a few episodes of this, it's not bad but then again I'm not a massive fan of anime generally so I'm biased, I do love Helsing though.
Back to top Go down
Schmetterling905th
Pleb
Pleb
Schmetterling905th

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia: Axis Powers   Hetalia: Axis Powers EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 6:27 am

Well, they often throw in some historic lessons with misc. facts in a way I find creative.

Considered trying to get into Helsing after I some vid with the Majors speech, (way better in German than in English) but it didn't catch me really.

This vid:
youtube.com/watch?v=23AeMLILI34
Back to top Go down
Inuki
Pleb
Pleb

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia: Axis Powers   Hetalia: Axis Powers EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 11:33 pm

Can't seem to find dub version of hetalia past episode 4 =(
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
Pleb
Pleb
Winterwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia: Axis Powers   Hetalia: Axis Powers EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:31 am

heres a good site for dubbed anime and this link is for hetalia 52 episodes dubbed
http://www.animestatic.com/watch-anime/hetalia-axis-powers/
Back to top Go down
Wunel
Pleb
Pleb

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia: Axis Powers   Hetalia: Axis Powers EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 4:38 pm

Thanks Winter, exactly what I've been looking for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia: Axis Powers   Hetalia: Axis Powers Empty

Back to top Go down

Hetalia: Axis Powers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InukiTV :: Off Topic :: Anime-
Jump to: