InukiTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
InukiTV

Lets talk about all the things on the youtubes!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your top 5

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
larsa
Pleb
Pleb

Your top 5 Empty
PostSubject: Your top 5   Your top 5 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 1:03 am

post your top 5, it can be anime series as well as anime movies

mine would be (in no particular order):

-Cowboy bebop series
-Ghost in the shell 1 movie
-Golden boy
-Gungrave
-Berserk movie 2

Back to top Go down
Inuki
Pleb
Pleb

Your top 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your top 5   Your top 5 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 6:08 am

The reasons I watch animes is fairly different. Almost the same with TV series. I'm not totally there for the storyline but for the creative work involved. I like to think about how it was all put together back stage. In no order at all;

utawarerumono (Because cat people thats why)
Fairy Tail (Classic story telling)
Naruto Shippuden (Probably just because it's been going on for so long and doesn't have crummy animations like one piece did)
Ao No Exorcist
Sword Art Online

Back to top Go down
larsa
Pleb
Pleb

Your top 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your top 5   Your top 5 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 8:13 am

Inuki wrote:
I'm not totally there for the storyline but for the creative work involved. I like to think about how it was all put together back stage.

I dont know most of the anime, ill look them up

there was a small documentary on culture japan about the making of anime in production IG and JC Staff, you can see them on youtube

Back to top Go down
Leprechaun003
Pleb
Pleb

Your top 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your top 5   Your top 5 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 12:29 am

larsa wrote:
post your top 5, it can be anime series as well as anime movies
Sorry, I'm about to blow 5 out of the water! <3

Baccano & Durarara - Made by the same Creators, so in essence they are cousins, with hints at each other, but watch Baccano first if you watch either!

Redline - Fantastic anime movie about racing, its visually stunning, a must watch!

Bebop - what can I say?

FLCL - Wacky and Hilarious as all hell, you can knock it out in a single afternoon, and be left wanting more, a definite must see!

Attack on Titan - No words

Kokoro Connect - Highschool club setting, very very cool supernatural plot twist

Samurai Champloo - Great Edo Period sword fighting anime!

Soul Eater - Short/Fun/Visually great!

TTGL (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann) - Who the hell do you think I am?! (I shed "manly" tears, lots of them, a must see!)

Sword Art Online - the setting is interesting, but they fucked it up hard, it is worth a look though!

Accel World - Similar to SAO, but muuuuch better! <3

Full Metal Alchemist and FMA Brotherhood, if you have time for either, I would suggest Brotherhood.
Both are great, but Brotherhood is the one that follows the plot and just all around is better

Bleach/Naruto(& Shippuden)/One Piece- The big 3, all great fighting shows, but INCREDIBLY LONG!
Naruto is my most recommended of the 3, followed by One Piece, Bleach is rather shit because of the dissapointing ending

Sunday Without God - Very intriguing, had be crying my eyes out at episode 3 (it is currently airing, so may end up being only decent)

THE UNLIMITED Hyobu Kyosuke - Fantastic, I just finished it, short and entertaining, hopefully more will come from the series.

Fate Zero- OMG, you have to watch it! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Moribito - currently watching, seemingly original and epic, has a great story so far!

HIghschool of the Dead - Zombies, Guns, and Fan service Galore!

Darker Than Black - Very cool!

Deadman Wonderland - One of my favorites! <3

Steins;Gate - Which Inuki has seen, but others may have not, fun show!

So Sorry for this big list! But honestly, all of these deserve at least a glance!
CrunchyRoll is my main streaming site it is Free! Or Cheap if you hate ads/want to support the industry (about Netflix priced)
Below are some of my favorite YouTubers that cover/review Anime, check them out! Very Happy

(They will more than likely have a review on their channels of most of these!)

*  /user/GRArkada   (He puts so much effort/personaility! and is a great presenter!)

*  /user/gigguk  (Funny reviewer)

They have an Anime Podcast with 2 others, Holden and Jean, neither of which I follow, but still like!

*  /user/podtaku

Can't post links! Add Youtube(dot)com* before those!
Sorry again for taking up so much space! <3
Back to top Go down
Nukikero
Pleb
Pleb
Nukikero

Your top 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your top 5   Your top 5 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 11:50 am

I dont have a Top 5. I only have "Good Animes" and "Bad Animes" xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your top 5 Empty