InukiTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
InukiTV

Lets talk about all the things on the youtubes!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Animes are you watching?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nukikero
Pleb
Pleb
Nukikero

What Animes are you watching? Empty
PostSubject: What Animes are you watching?   What Animes are you watching? EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 11:32 am

What Animes are you watching and what do you think of them?
Im watching:

To aru kagaku no Railgun S - To aru Kagaku no Railgun s is the sequel of To aru kagaku no Railgun. Im a big fan of the "To aru" Series so i have to like this one xD. The fights are more epic, the Animation is better and the OST fits perfectly. My favorite Anime 2013 so far :3

Danganronpa - Danganronpa has an interesting Story and a lot of different Characters. But the Animations are weird and the Characters Blood is Pink ( O.o ). People who like a good Story should watch this one though :3 (This Anime has one of the best Ending Songs EVER *w*)

Chocolate Underground - An Comedy Anime about...Chocolate...umm...just watch it o.o (5 Minute Episodes ftw)

Shingeki no Kyojin - Only watched the first 2 Episodes so i dont really have an opinion about it ^^"

Back to top Go down
Inuki
Pleb
Pleb

PostSubject: Re: What Animes are you watching?   What Animes are you watching? EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 8:39 am

Theres only really 3 I keep up with at the moment. Or try too...

Hunter X Hunter

Naruto

Shingeki no Kyojin

I think Naruto has the best story going for it probably because it has been going on for so long. Sinhgeki has awesome animations and hunter x hunter is like a good filler anime. A really good one.
Back to top Go down
Downloaf
Pleb
Pleb
Downloaf

PostSubject: Re: What Animes are you watching?   What Animes are you watching? EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 2:53 am

I'm watching Detective Conan at the moment. Loving it! At episode 283/Movie 6 atm.
Back to top Go down
http://souffleguy.tumblr.com
Inuki
Pleb
Pleb

PostSubject: Re: What Animes are you watching?   What Animes are you watching? EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 3:59 am

Detective Conan sounds like some kind of Caveman Mystery show...never heard of it though!
Back to top Go down
Downloaf
Pleb
Pleb
Downloaf

PostSubject: Re: What Animes are you watching?   What Animes are you watching? EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 9:18 am

Inuki wrote:
Detective Conan sounds like some kind of Caveman Mystery show...never heard of it though!
It's a detective show! It's about this high school boy who solves mysteries and becomes famous. But one day he witnesses some sort of deal between two suspicious people of an organization but gets caught and is forced to take a pill which was supposed to kill him. But instead, it turns him into a kid. Now he has to pretend he's like that without anyone knowing (Except a few) and he tries to find out the people from the organization so that he can find about about that pill and turn himself back into a high school student.

There are like 700+ episodes lol but since I love detective shows, I enjoy watching this. ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://souffleguy.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Animes are you watching?   What Animes are you watching? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Animes are you watching?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InukiTV :: Off Topic :: Anime-
Jump to: