InukiTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
InukiTV

Lets talk about all the things on the youtubes!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Future Plans - Casting Total War Rome 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Inuki
Pleb
Pleb

Future Plans - Casting Total War Rome 2 Empty
PostSubject: Future Plans - Casting Total War Rome 2   Future Plans - Casting Total War Rome 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 7:56 pm

I'm looking forward to the aestetics in Rome 2! It looks like mega real combat but what I'm also looking forward to is top tier generals fighting huge scale battles with many different factions and playstyles.

So your damn straight I'll be planning on commentating some of these games and delivering some tournaments like usual! Post anything you find about Rome 2 here or just general talk and speculations! I want to see it here =)
Back to top Go down
vonPlosc
Pleb
Pleb

Future Plans - Casting Total War Rome 2 Empty
PostSubject: Factions    Future Plans - Casting Total War Rome 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:53 pm

Hey they are announcing the factions which will be playable in Rome 2 an totalwar.com. You get cool pictures to.
I really think this is a good idea. Really like your casts and I think Rome 2 is gona have more games which you can cast, since it's easy for the players to send you the replays. So you can cast them whenever you got time.
Back to top Go down

Future Plans - Casting Total War Rome 2
Page 1 of 1