InukiTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
InukiTV

Lets talk about all the things on the youtubes!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

COH on Inuki youtubes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LabradorMG
Pleb
Pleb

COH on Inuki youtubes Empty
PostSubject: COH on Inuki youtubes   COH on Inuki youtubes EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 11:10 am

Hey Inuki,

I felt compelled to come on over to your forums page and let you know I'm a big fan, I've only had COH for a short period of time, picked it up on the cheap from steams humble bundle without knowing just how amazing it actually is. Anyway, pretty excited because it happened to be a great game and it lead me to you youtube channel. I think you're doing an amazing job, and cannot wait till you're channel takes off! Keep up the great work and thank you.
Back to top Go down
Inuki
Pleb
Pleb

PostSubject: Re: COH on Inuki youtubes   COH on Inuki youtubes EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 10:48 pm

Thanks =) For research purposes what lead you to my channel?

The campaign is a really fun play through. The multiplayer aspect I imagine will be hard to start 6 years later after release =P
Back to top Go down
LabradorMG
Pleb
Pleb

PostSubject: Re: COH on Inuki youtubes   COH on Inuki youtubes EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:10 am

Hey Inuki-

Well like I mentioned, I stumbled across a deal on Steam called a humble bundle and COH with it's expansions were included in the bundle. It was a great deal, I took advantage of it and ended up looking up more info on youtube. I believe the search I used was COH tournaments. After watching/skipping a few vids I came across a Barton vs Seb match with you doing the commentary, then I went to your channel, subscribed and proceeded to watch like 5 or so other tourney match's you had uploaded.

Regarding the campaign, I should probably get started with that, I've been playing skirmish on 1v1 2v2 maps mostly so far against normal ai. Embarrassingly enough I must say I find these to be a challenge. Seems the more I try to learn micro, and hot key squad commands the more trouble I'm having haha.

thanks for the response, Inuki, I'm anxiously awaiting more COH uploads and will try out some of the men of war vids soon
Back to top Go down
Inuki
Pleb
Pleb

PostSubject: Re: COH on Inuki youtubes   COH on Inuki youtubes EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 4:15 am

So it was the CoH tournament videos that brought you here....mmmm.... Defiantly worth doing them then =) Thanks!

Men of War is a little unoptomized and has a smaller community. Skirmish is fun though =)
Back to top Go down
Wunel
Pleb
Pleb

PostSubject: Re: COH on Inuki youtubes   COH on Inuki youtubes EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:10 am

LabradorMG wrote:
I've been playing skirmish on 1v1 2v2 maps mostly so far against normal ai. Embarrassingly enough I must say I find these to be a challenge. Seems the more I try to learn micro, and hot key squad commands the more trouble I'm having haha.

Haha, I feel you man, I'm doing the exact same thing now lol, only I got my copy through the THQ bankruptcy deal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COH on Inuki youtubes   COH on Inuki youtubes Empty

Back to top Go down

COH on Inuki youtubes
Page 1 of 1