InukiTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
InukiTV

Lets talk about all the things on the youtubes!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Games from Inuki TV

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tom_sawyer
Pleb
Pleb
tom_sawyer

Games from Inuki TV Empty
PostSubject: Games from Inuki TV   Games from Inuki TV EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 3:01 am

I don't know if this would be better on YouTube, but I just watched the last game of InukiTV and figured I would start a thread on here to laugh at the things that happen in games, comment on the tactics, etc.

I don't know if you've watched it, but there is a Goliath in this last game (#51) that just obliterates a Willy Jeep by ramming it, and it was one of the funniest things I'd seen in a while. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgdOSdwGI_0 at 16:30)
Back to top Go down
Inuki
Pleb
Pleb

PostSubject: Re: Games from Inuki TV   Games from Inuki TV EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 12:13 am

Goliath SMAAAASH!

I'm sure there are loads of epic moments that have been recorded and long forgotten about in history.
Back to top Go down
Wunel
Pleb
Pleb

PostSubject: Re: Games from Inuki TV   Games from Inuki TV EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 9:18 am

There was an excellent one where a US sniper was in a bell tower and a P4 blew him up. At the time I wanted to create a YT account just so I could quote Saving Private Ryan. It was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games from Inuki TV   Games from Inuki TV Empty

Back to top Go down

Games from Inuki TV
Page 1 of 1