InukiTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
InukiTV

Lets talk about all the things on the youtubes!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inuki says Hi

Go down 
+7
SonOfRoughNReady
KiwwHi
tom_sawyer
Wunel
vonPlosc
Murska
Inuki
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Inuki
Pleb
Pleb

Inuki says Hi - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuki says Hi   Inuki says Hi - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 10:03 am

Thanks!

It's a life philosophy of mine to always try and improve and innovate. I suppose most people who want to be casters or commentators end it there. "I wish I could be a shoutcaster like...". I don't want to stop there. I want to see games have great spectator features making it even more epic to watch.

That's why I do the tournament animations and working on improving them. Perhaps in the future they'll be available for public use. I hope to do lots of different themes for them too. The reason I do that though is because I've always looked at video games being commentated on and found it really lacks that 'sports' element.

Tons more things I want to do. Unfortunately I'm just one enthusiastic guy but as soon as I make enough money I'll be hiring people to do work for me and build up an empire. Two reasons for that. Shitty companies in the world should be hiring more people instead of having McBillion Mcbonuses which they can't possibly spend on anything because they already own everything. The second reason being it improves the quality and pushes eSport further.

So hooray! When I'm back home I'll be back to work but right now it's graphics card and software issues all around.
Back to top Go down
Crucials
Pleb
Pleb

PostSubject: Re: Inuki says Hi   Inuki says Hi - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 8:12 pm

Hey there, whats up.
Back to top Go down
Inuki
Pleb
Pleb

PostSubject: Re: Inuki says Hi   Inuki says Hi - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 1:35 am

Nothing much =D Just going to post some new things in the games section!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inuki says Hi   Inuki says Hi - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Inuki says Hi
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2